As a Seller you are confronted with confusing questions:
- What type of advertising would be most effective?
- What is the right asking price?
- How do you arrange financing?
- What should you say while showing the home?
- What to do about property taxes, loan pay-offs, and title transfers?
- How long will it take? What about closing the sale?
- Our firm offers solutions to these problems.
Our Mobile Home Selling System Starts with:
Professional Free-Market Analysis
Our agents have the most experience around when it comes to understanding the market for mobile homes. Correct pricing on your mobile home makes for fewer showings and a shorter time on the market.
Our many years of experience in advertising have allowed us to identify the best methods of reaching qualified prospects. This means more buyers and a quicker sale.
Our staff is trained to point out the benefits of your home and are well equipped to handle Buyers objections. We are available to show your home when a Buyer calls, so you don’t have to take time away from work or recreation.
We handle all details so you won’t have to worry about Title Transfers, Loan Pay-Offs, Property Taxes or Lending Arrangements.
We pride ourselves in providing service in a competent and professional manner. We appreciate the opportunity to extend our services to you and we are confident we will produce the results you seek.
15 Reasons To List Your Mobile Home With MHLS
- Your safety always comes first. That’s why we interview the buyers we are bringing to you for purchasing your home.
- We show your home only to qualified buyers.
- We have many avenues for creative financing for buyers.
- We sell your home through both book value and fair market pricing.
- Our phone constantly rings with buyers looking specifically for pre-owned mobile homes.
- Thanks to our experience in advertising, we help you get real-time results in mobile home transactions.
- We sell only mobile homes so that you and your home has our undivided attention.
- We listen to buyers’ objections and know how to effectively deal with them.
- Our closing documents are designed to protect you from litigation.
- We use easy to read, professional signage.
- We provide you with professional advice for the fastest possible sale.
- We will not list unless we feel that we can sell your home.
- We have many years of experience in listing, selling and financing mobile homes.
- We are able to get a buyer committed with the signing of a Purchase Offer & Earnest Money.
- Our agents take the buyers and the sellers through every step, from listing to closing. We answer all their questions and concerns to provide a smooth transition for both parties.